Shop Now Pay Later with ZipPay
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ZIPPAY?
To create an account and pay with ZipPay, you need:
- To be 18 years of age or older
- A Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account
- A bank account or credit card
WHAT’S THERE TO LOVE ABOUT ZIPPAY?
- Approval is instant and easy with a Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account.
- You’ll get digital credit up to $1,000 to spend online and in-store.
- Full payment flexibility - You will have up to 60 days to pay back the full amount.
- Need more time to make payments? No problem, just buy yourself more time for a $6 service fee per month. However, this fee will be waived if your full balance is paid by the final due date.
- A minimum repayment of $40 a month, but no interest fees or hidden costs!
WHAT IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED?
ZipPay’s acceptance process is based on a number of different factors, which include social identity checks & credit checks. If you are declined and would like more information, please contact ZipPay directly at www.zippay.com.au
WHY DID I GET APPROVED FOR A LOWER LIMIT?
Unfortunately, not all customers are eligible for the full $1000 limit. If you do not meet specific requirements during application, you may only receive approval for lower limit spending.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR REFUND ITEMS PURCHASED WITH ZIPPAY?
Due to the closure of all our retail stores all purchases made from the 9th of March 2020 until further notice can be refunded or exchanged right up until January 2nd 2021. All you have to do is keep your receipt and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
Alternatively, you can send your item/s back to us at your own cost. Enclose some details about what you would to do with your item/s and your order number.
If you suspect your shoes are faulty, include your postage receipt and we will refund you upon inspection of the shoes.
The parcel can be sent to: PO Box 554, Port Adelaide SA 5015.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT ZIPPAY?
You can jump onto the ZipPay website to contact them on www.zippay.com.au