TERMS & CONDITIONS - SOCIAL
SHOES FOR A YEAR COMPETITION - IN-STORE SUBSCRIPTION
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of conditions.
- The promoter is Spendless Shoes Ltd whose registered office is at Port Adelaide Business Centre, SA, 5015.
- Employees of Spendless Shoes or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The ‘promotional period’ will commence at 9am ACST on Wednesday the 17th of April and closes ot 9am ACST Sunday the 30th of June . After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Route to entry for the competition: Subscribe to our email data-base in-store
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize is as follows:
- This competition is open to Australian residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- There will be one prize winner for the promotional period.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that the prizes are unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for a similar style of equal or greater value.
- The prize winner will receive their ‘year’s supply of shoes’ in the form of a $500 Spendless gift-card that is valid for 3 years.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, environmental, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The final winner will be contacted via email before the 8th of July. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, Spendless reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner up.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.